- Is there a fee? If so, what is the fee per person? Per family? What does the fee cover?
$10.00 per person but the church has scholarships if needed. This will help the church with the cost of participant guides, facilitators expense, dinner on Friday night, a continental breakfast and lunch on Saturday. The fee can be paid at the church before the conference or anytime during the conference.
- For what ages is childcare provided? By whom?
Childcare is provided for ages birth to ten years if age by three young ladies who are all trained and have passed a background check. One young lady is a college student and the other two work for a local daycare.
- What ages is the conference suitable for? Youth? Elementary ages?
College and above
- Are any meals part of the conference? If so, what meals? What will be served?
Dinner will be provided on Friday night by Boston Annie’s – two types of soup and a sandwich.
Breakfast Saturday will be coffee, juice, fruit, and muffins.
Lunch Saturday will be a box lunch from Chick-fi-la
- If I cannot attend the whole conference, should I try to attend part of it?
It is very important that you commit to attend both days. Friday night you will explore the foundation for relational discipleship and Saturday you will learn the reproducible process.
- What does the conference schedule look like?
- Who is leading and doing the teaching?
The conference will be led by trained SCBC pastors from around the state who facilitate these same kind of conferences for the South Carolina Baptist Convention.